Thursday, December 16, 2010

Peeja and Basiron's wedding favors packed in pink...Thanks Kol. Salim & wife for supporting Mimistaste's muffins...
Two flavours of muffins - blueberry cheese and chocolate packed together in a box
My beloved niece Aishah Hijazi who's just graduated from UPM is doing the final count... not less than 1300 boxes ya Kak Yong


My sister-in-law Kak Noor and I doing the final check....
My youngest child Aziq who is 5 this year at first wasn't happy at all coz his helping hand was rejected but  when asked to post with the finish product within seconds he put on his smiling face... how adorable kids can be...
Kak Noor & I ... thanks Kak Noor for the help rendered
Muffins at every corner of my house......

 

My aunt Busu, Kak Noor & I... at last mission accomplished and ready to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment